cannoli

cannoli

Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Beginning


"Ya'll come in and fix you a plate" My Granny says this every time I walk in her door. And I usually do, fix myself a plate of something good to eat. I love to eat and I love sharing recipes.
I created this blog to help me with my project of putting together a family cookbook. A compilation of recipes from my family and Nick's family. And, so I can let everyone know what's going on with my family. Most of the time there's not alot to report but every now and then something happens that I would love to shout from the top of the mountain. This is my mountain.
As you can see by the pic attached, I love mac and cheese. I have my Mom's recipe and will include it in the family cookbook. I invite everyone to send me ANY recipes you would like to share. Feel free to post them to the blog, send them in an email or mail them to me. I'm looking for family recipes, recipes you have created or enhanced, recipes handwritten by long gone family members and basically any recipes you love and you want to share.
Eventually, I'll put all the recipes together in a cookbook that can be printed and shared with everyone. I don't have all the details worked out yet but I know it will be great.
I can't wait to see your recipes!

1 comment: